HR and CSR issues
Changes on the board of management of Robert Bosch GmbH
- Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer to be new deputy chairman of the board of management
- After a successful career spanning 30 years at Bosch, including 10 years as chairman of the Automotive Group, Dr. Bernd Bohr is to retire for personal reasons on June 30, 2013.
- Effective July 1, 2013, Dr. Rolf Bulander is to be appointed to the Bosch board of management, where he will be responsible for the Gasoline Systems, Diesel Systems, and Starter Motors and Generators divisions, as well as for Bosch Engineering GmbH.
- Wolf-Henning Scheider will in the future coordinate the activities of the Automotive Technology business sector, and be responsible for the Electrical Drives, Automotive Aftermarket, and Steering Systems divisions.
- Effective July 1, 2013, Peter Tyroller will be responsible for Asia Pacific, and based in Shanghai.
- March 22, 2013
- HR and CSR issues
- Press releases
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 375,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2015). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of more than 70 billion euros in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth. In 2015, Bosch applied for some 5,400 patents worldwide. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
PI8085 - March 22, 2013